Do you want to get tons of quality work done, while still having a life outside work and peace of mind? Then you are in the right place! My ambition is to help you, your team and organization to be more productive, produce work of greater quality and to achieve high levels of well-being.
Are you sick of chaotic projects and workflows?
Then let me recommend that you team up with an agile type who has the right mindset and an extensive toolbox at the ready – maybe on freelance basis. Such an ally will help and support you in:
- Driving and facilitating the work and the workflows surrounding it.
- Keeping on top of everything so you don’t lose track of what’s important.
- Supporting collaboration and teamwork.
You’ve probably already guessed that I am such an agile type. I have 20 years of experience with digital products and IT development and I have a peculiar preference for chaotic projects and workflows. In situations like that, agile ways of working are much more useful than traditional project management which has a tendency to generate delays, produce lower quality of work and create frustrated employees.
I base this on my 10 years of experience with agile workflows in which I have mostly worked as Scrum Master and Agile Coach. I also rely on my background as a professional communicator, certified coach and former manager. Today I work freelance.
In other words I’m capable of working with planning, progression and actual humans – all at the same time. I do this remotely as well, enabling all of you to enjoy the benefits and flexibility of not having to be co-located all the time.
Hire me on freelance basis
You can hire me directly or reach out to one of these freelance agencies that I collaborate with:
Or we can start with a cup of non-commital coffee – coffee is good.
What you get from me
- AGILE MINDSET: A transition to agile should not be a revolution tied to a specific method, but rather an evolution based on learning. We start out with what we are already good at, then we experiment to learn how we can work smarter and then we grow from there. This is the best way to succeed without creating too much friction in the organization.
- STRUCTURE & FOCUS: Procedures and ways of working must never outshine the product or the service we are delivering. By adding structure and focus to the work even the most chaotic of projects and tasks will move forward – and we will be able to change direction quickly when needed.
- BEING HUMAN: The foundation of successful collaboration is strong relations combined with clear and transparent workflows – not necessarily being together in an office and constantly checking our e-mail. The focus on relations and the flexibility of being able to work remotely contributes to the well-being of employees, while creating space for focused work for each individual enhances the quality of the output.